XH-FW358 is an anionic waterborne polyurethane emulsion with excellent film-forming properties and good adhesion to plastic film substrates. It is suitable for the preparation and use of printing inks such as water-based gravure and flexo.
Second, Product features:
1. Good leveling;
2. PU film has good flexibility and wear resistance;
3. PU film has good water resistance and anhydrous ethanol resistance;
4. Good adhesion to plastic film substrates, leather, etc.
Three , product technical specifications：
Solid content (%)
1. Do not mix with other polyurethane resins;
2. The container containing XH-FW358 must be tightly closed to prevent surface crusting and contamination;
3. Please store in a cool place at room temperature (5℃～35℃), avoid freezing and light;
4. Please conduct a sufficient test before use.
V. Storage and packaging:
- This product should be sealed and stored at 20°C with a lid, in a dry environment, and should not be placed in the open air; storage and transportation need to be insulated, moisture-proof, and freeze-proof, and the sealed storage period is half a year;
- Net weight: 180kg/barrel
The PU dispersion that has been prepared should be used up as soon as possible. If the PU dispersion is found to be turbid, delaminated or otherwise deteriorated, it should be stopped immediately. The production process of our company's products is strictly monitored, and the products are subject to strict quality inspection. The above related product technical information is provided in good faith and for reference only. The specific use method of the product is determined by the user according to their own product requirements and production technical conditions, and the user is requested to conduct sufficient tests before use. Since the application, use and processing of our products are beyond our control, our company is not responsible for any adverse consequences caused by improper use by customers. If you have any questions, please call our customer service department for consultation, and the customer service department hotline：0760-88501510。