The XH series two-component polyurethane dry lamination adhesive is the well-developed high performance product that adopts the advanced technology and technical formula, selects the high-quality raw materials and accepts the strict production control and quality inspection, which conforms to the requirements of EU's ROHS, EN71-3/ASTM F963-07, 2005/84/EC and other relevant directives and environmental protection standards. It has been widely applied to the dry lamination of PET, NY, OPP, PE, CPP, PVC, VMOPP, VMPET, AL and other film substrates, with the advantages of medium viscosity, good leveling property, high transparency, strong adhesive strength, excellent film forming property, temperature resistance, frost resistance, hot and sour resistance, anti-medium erosion resistance, stable product quality, convenient use, strong applicability and etc. Therefore, it is an ideal adhesive to make all sorts of foods and drugs soft package and all sorts of lamination materials.
|I. Technical specification of the product:||Executive standard: Q/XHHX01-2016|
|Type of product||Model of product||Properties and functions of the product|
|Two-component polyurethane adhesiv||XH-50A/K75||Anti-medium and good flexibility|
|XH-50B/K75||100℃ boiling water and sterilization resistance, and high anti-medium|
|XH-50E/K75||fast dry and applicable to the materials lamination of variable thickness and types|
|XH-50EG/K75||Fast dry, high strength and anti-medium|
|XH-50N/K75||Stretch-proof, mylar tape aluminum/ plastic lamination|
|XH-60W/K75/LW75||135°C thermophilic digestion and sterilization resistance, and anti-medium|
|XH-66S/K75||100℃ boiling water and sterilization resistance, and anti-medium|
|XH-66F/K75||100℃ boiling water and sterilization resistance, and anti-medium|
|XH-66H/K75||Applicable to the lamination of all sorts of film substrates, and anti-medium|
|XH-60WL/K75W||135°C thermophilic digestion and sterilization resistance, food additive (ethyl maltol) resistance and anti-medium|
|XH-70W/K75||121°C thermophilic digestion and sterilization resistance, and anti-medium|
|XH-70WL/LW75||121°C thermophilic digestion and sterilization resistance, weather-resistance and yellowing resistance|
|XH-720C/K65||General plastic/ plastic and aluminum plating lamination|
|XH-750C/K65||General plastic/ plastic and aluminum plating lamination|
|XH-750E/K75||High performance, applicable to all sorts of lamination materials|
|XH-750A/K75||Specially used for the lamination of aluminum plating film|
|Functional two-component polyurethane adhesive||XH-50NT/K75||Deep drawing-resistance, and specially used for the lamination of outer film of lithium battery|
|XH-50NY/K75||Chemical drugs resistance, and specially used for the lamination of pesticide soft packaging|
|XH-50WL/K75||Deep drawing resistance, and specially used for the lamination of the medicine blister and lactic acid tectorial membrane|
|XH-501T/K75||Deep drawing resistance, specially applied to the metallic lamination, and chemical resistance|
|XH-60WT/LW75||121°C thermophilic digestion and sterilization resistance, deep drawing-resistance, yellowing resistance and specially used for the lamination of the color steel film|
|XH-GK500/LW75||Specially used for the lamination of the PV back sheet, and Double 85 Test (namely, thermal cycle test, humidity-freeze test, and damp heat)|
|Solvent-free polyurethane adhesive||XH-9801A/9801B||Good printing ink adaptability|
|XH-9803A/9803B||Excellent strength and good performance|
|XH-9800||One component wet-curing and specially used for the paper-plastic lamination|
|Two-component polyurethane water-based adhesive||XH-FW628/FK100||Environmental-protection and zero-VOC emission|
|XH-FW401/FK100||Applicable to the light package, organic solvent-free and environmental protection|
|XH-FW402/FK100||Good adhesive force, short curing time, applicable to the light package and excellent ratio of performance to price|
1. Proportioning: the user may refer to the company's proportioning of base and curing agent, and properly increase or decrease the usage amount of curing agent as per the production technical requirements of the user's own products and the type of the used printing ink, so as to achieve the best proportioning effect.
The calculation equation of solvent usage amount is as shown below:
Solvent usage amount= [base dosage×curing agent content (%) + curing agent dosage×curing agent content (%)]/ the set working concentration - (base dosage + curing agent dosage)
2. Solvent: ethyl acetate. The water content of the solvent shall not exceed 0.2%, while the solvent containing the alcohols, amines and other reactive hydrogen shall not be used.
3. In actual use, the XH series water-based adhesive may be diluted with the deionized pure water, while the user may add the appropriate amount of organic solvent as per the product and user's demand in practice.
4. Coating thickness: the adhesive working concentration may be determined as per the adhesive amount and performance of adhesive roller (the mesh depth, line number and others of the adhesive roller), while it is better to select the concentration within the range of 20~40% in general.
5. Preparation of working solution: it is required to evenly mix the measured base and ethyl acetate at first, then add the measured curing agent and fully and evenly stir the solution, before any use.
6. Lamination technology and conditions: (applied to most dry lamination equipment)
(1) Environmental conditions: the work site shall be dry and clean, and the relative humidity of the air shall not exceed 80%.
(2) Coating method: gravure coating.
(3) Coating amount (dry-based): the adhesive solution will be applied on the smooth and non-absorbent substrate surface, while the dry adhesive amount shall be selected within the range of 2.5-3.5 g/m2. For the BOPP/CPP and BOPP/PE structures, the lamination adhesive application amount shall be mainly 2.5g/m2. For the polyester, nylon, aluminum foil, aluminum laminated films and other structures, the adhesive application amount shall be 3-4 g/m2 in general. For the boiling substrate, the adhesive application amount (dry-based) shall be 4.0-6.0 g/m2 in general.
(4) Pressure of lamination roller: it is generally within the range of 2.5~4.5kg/m2, while it is required to improve the lamination pressure at most, under the precondition that the product quality will not be affected.
(5) Temperature of lamination roller: it is generally controlled within the range of 50℃~80℃, while the thin film that is prone to be affected by the temperature will be controlled within the range of 50℃~60℃.
(6) Speed of production line: it will be subject to the variable lamination equipment and lamination substrate.
(7) Temperature of drying tunnel: it falls into three grades, namely, 50℃~60℃, 60℃~70℃ and 70℃~80℃, while the temperature will be gradually improved, so as to reduce the residual amount of the solvents.
(8) Curing: after the lamination, the thin film shall be placed in the 40-50℃ curing room for curing. Generally, the curing time of the product shall be more than 24~48 hours. For the thermophilic digestion products, the curing time shall be more than 72~96 hours. The curing reaction rate of the two-component polyurethane adhesive varies according to the air temperature, and the required time for the inner and outer layer of the roll film to reach the set curing temperature also varies. Therefore, under the low temperature conditions in winter, and for the larger roll film and AL-containing multi-layer lamination film, it is required to properly extend the curing time, and avoid the occurrence of phenomena, such as the heat sealing edge rolling of the lamination film, separation layer, unevenness and other abnormal quality problems, resulted from the incomplete two-component curing cross-linking of the adhesive.
7. Potlife: When the humidity is less, the properly prepared adhesive shall be finished within eight hours and may be finished within 12 hours at the air temperature of below 5℃. If the PU dispersing agent has the turbidity, abnormal viscosity and denaturation phenomena, it shall not be used, so as to prevent from causing any adverse effects upon the lamination product.
8. Surface treatment:
(1) The surface of bonded substrate shall be subject to the corona treatment, and shall be clean and dry, and free from any dust and greasy dirt. Among them, the surface tension of the PET shall be no less than 42 dyne. As the intermediate layer, the NY must be subject to the double-sided treatment, while the surface tension shall be no less than 50 dyne. The surface tension of the OPP, CPP and PE shall be no less than 38 dyne, while the surface tension of the aluminum laminated films shall be more than 38 dyne.
(2) many additives and slipping agent are contained inside the thin film, which may affect the lamination and heat sealing effect. Before the application of adhesive, it's better to make the pre-test.
1. The solvent type products are the inflammables and explosives, which shall be sealed and stored in a cool, well-ventilated, and dry area, instead of being stored in an open area. For the storage and transportation, the thermal insulation, damp proof and fire prevention measures shall be taken. The storage period shall be one year.
2. The water-based products shall be sealed and stored in a covered and dry area at the temperature of 20℃, instead of being stored in an open area. For the storage and transportation, the thermal insulation, damp proof and antifreezing measures shall be taken, with the sealed storage period of half year.
Base: 20kg/ bucket
Curing agent: it shall be packaged as per the proportioning requirements of variable products and the usage requirements of the user.
Before using the company's products, the user shall carefully read the instructions related to the company's products. After opening the products, the customer shall inspect the products at first. If the PU product has the turbidity, delamination and other denaturation phenomena, it shall not be used immediately. The production processes of all the company's products are strictly monitored and controlled, and the products shall be subject to the strict quality inspection before leaving the factory. The above relevant technical information of the products is kindly provided for reference only.